Thursday, March 22, 2012

Phew - Technical Difficulties - Sigh

Okay, so after a few technical difficulties, I am back. Been a long couple months, but I am back on track. Woot!


Okay, I think I am back on track. Sigh.


So, you will start seeing my posts on a more regular basis. Even if it is just to check in and say hi!! The fact that I needed my daughter to help me figure this page/site out is actually embarrassing. But there it is. I will ask that you forgive any misspellings that spell check doesn’t catch in my posts. My neuro condition has a symptom of making me misspell words that any 3rd grader can spell. Sigh. Sucks, but there it is.


I have been working on my bucket list. My view is this: if I keep working on it, and keep adding to it, then I can’t waste away. I’ll have too much to do and those that know me know that I hate leaving a to do list undone. It drives me nuts. I have managed to chip away a few of my OCD traits over the years and it’s been good for me. Not worrying so much about little crap. Letting stuff roll. I tend to go by the rule of if I can’t fix it, I have to let it go.


I preach that there is always a way. It may not be obvious, but it’s there. You just have to find it. The harder it is to find, the more important the situation.


In another post today, you will get my first formal spewing of opinion. Trust me, you unlock that door, be careful what you let out. My inner bitch is a force to be reckoned with. She’s mighty nasty at times and rather difficult to lock back up in her box. Feisty Wench.


So, I do take suggestions. If someone has one of those 100 questions a day or pictures a day things, send it to me and I’ll try to do it on my blog. Let you guys see some of the eccentricities that run through my head. Wink! I know I am an odd duck, but I’m a cute duck.


Kick me an email, ask me a question, ask me an opinion, and I’ll give it to ya!


Smoochies –


DL

No comments: